Not very Southern I know, but gosh it looks so good!!
1 (20oz) can crushed pineapple “UNDRAINED”
2 boxes instant Jello coconut pudding mix (these only come in small boxes). You can substitute 1 large 6 serving size vanilla if you don’t like the coconut flavor.
8 oz sour cream
1 Extra serving sized graham cracker crust (I like to make my own 10” pie pan or 9” deep dish)
1 (8oz) can pineapple slices
8 maraschino cherries (or more if you like them)
1/2 cup sweetened flaked, coconut (optional)
1 (8oz) container of cool whip, divided
1. In a large bowl, combine crushed pineapple ‘with’ its syrup, dry pudding mix, and sour cream; mix until well combined.
2. Fold in ~1/2 of the container of cool whip.
3. Put mixture into pie crust
4. Top with the rest of the Cool Whip
5. Drain pineapple slices and…
View original post 35 more words